Tuesday, June 14, 2005

We're not bored yet...

I'm sure you are wondering what in the world Matt and I would be doing with all the free time on our hands. We've been spending a lot of it watching movies - we've seen The Aviator, To Catch a Thief, Minority Report, Disney's Robin Hood, and Ocean's Eleven just in the last 5 days or so. That's lot of knitting time too, so I finished the minisweater and started on a bag to be felted; I'm making up the pattern as I go along.

We've also been going to the gym. We went three times, I think, last week, and yesterday and today. Not bad for two totally unathletic people.

We also hosted Matt's mom and aunt for the weekend, and they brought gifts! We got a target giftcard and one of those stack and spin food storage thingies. Good times. Even though it RAINED ALL WEEKEND.

It was beautiful today, though. I should probably catch up on my email.

No comments: