Friday, June 23, 2006

Because I thought I should share...

There's no one but me in the office right now, and I just did the numbers for this week of summer reading programs. I did 12 programs, covering 2 year olds to middle schoolers and 388 people attended (assuming I counted right, which I don't always do because those little ones can be so squirmy!). I'm pleased with those numbers - it averages out to just over 32 bodies per program. And I know there will be an extra group attending next week, plus others who signed up this week, but didn't come.

It's all very exciting. Must go plan more for Monday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so pleased at the excellent response you had last week! How wonderful--you have a right to be pleased. Hope this next week goes very well also. Love, Mom