Friday, July 18, 2008

Buying for Baby

Even though we got all these piles of clothes at the shower -
(I sorted them into piles of 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, and 9 months up.)

I haven't been able to resist buying a few things for our girl with gift cards. Plus, all the cute summer stuff is on sale now - so I'm just getting her stocked for next year!
I got this onesie as a present for Matt and baby. It says "Daddy rocks...and sings to me!" The little green and pink pants were on clearance at Target.
I loved the bright red - it's not easy to find brighter colors in girl baby clothes.

Won't this be adorable at the beach next summer?

With these two, I couldn't resist the cute non-pink colors. We love pink around here, but it's nice to have some orange and blue too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute clothes!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Oh! How adorable our baby girl is going to be in all her cute clothes. I especially loved the "Daddy rocks and sings to me" one.
Love,
Dassa