Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Someone is 9 months old today...

We had a good day. Went to the doctor this morning for the 9 month check-up. She's doing great - hitting or exceeding all the developmental milestones. She had a two hour nap at school and was happy as a lark when I came to pick her up. Then tonight, we had very fun playtime - as evidenced below.



I am so thankful for her and all the people who love her. We pray with/over her every night when we put her in her crib, and tonight I was overwhelmed by the blessings God has brought us through her. She brings me such joy. The way she sings (in her own baby way, soft high-pitched da, da, da and tah noises) when she plays echoes in my ears.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a joy and blessing she is! And a two hour nap at school! That is great! Can hardly wait to see her again.

Love, Mom (Nana)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I'm seeing more of you in her--that smile(Miss Beverly agreed-when I sent her some pics). Plus the joy and blessing part has definitely been passed on to her.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

She sure is LOVED!! My heart aches with love for her everyday. I look at her pictures and I miss her but can rest knowing she is so loved and cared for by you two as well as others. She is beautiful, sometimes it is like looking at her Daddy all over again and yet I see you in her too. She is precious.
Love,
Dassa