Saturday, November 21, 2009

what a week...

Before I'm off to work this morning, I wanted to post to document how tired I am! I fell asleep on the couch two evenings this week. Good news is this should be my last Saturday working for a long, long time since I got a new job as an evening librarian at a university. In just a couple weeks, Cadie will be home with me during the day and not in daycare. I'll be dealing with significantly less crazy people (had an unpleasant altercation with a man looking at inappropriate images on a library computer yesterday) and doing more research oriented work.

Between resigning and starting to say my goodbyes and trying to get ready for my new position, I just need to relax! I'm excited for several days off next week for Thanksgiving and my birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are excited that we get to spend those "several days off and my birthday" with you.

Love,
Dadder