Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas #2

These are coming really late again. My old computer is so slow with pictures that it takes several naptimes to get them off the camera, saved in my picture files, and then uploaded to the blog. Anyway, more great Christmas pics here, from Christmas #2, with Dassa and Pa-pa on New Year's Day.
You can't see it very well here, but Cadie got a power wheels "go buggy" (as Dassa called it) - unfortunately, Cadie is scared of it! We think she's still just a little young to get excited about it. We have left it out in the family room and she'll walk over to it and touch it. She really liked when we put the decorative stickers on it. But everytime I ask her if she wants to sit on it, she does one little shake of her head and says, "no." Maybe this summer.

Cadence got two new babies for Christmas. She has 5 (count 'em - 5!) babies now! She likes to line them all up in our orange armchair in the family room and put one of her blankets over them.

We got Cadie and Dassa t-shirts that say "Carolina girls - sweeter than the tea." We found them in Asheville at Thanksgiving - I wanted one for Cadie, then saw the adults ones and had to get one for South Carolina born and bred Dassa.


I have to say I was kinda disappointed with the lack of decent family photos this Christmas. This was the best one and we don't look that great.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for putting these pictures on your blog. WE had such a wonderful time with you all. Thank you for having us. Hope Cadie will like her "go buggy" later. I'll always cherish my T-shirt that matches Cadie's. I wear it all the time.
Love,
Dassa

Anonymous said...

What great pictures of Christmas #2! No doubt about it -- Cadie is a blessed child.

Love,
Dadder