Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Piper is 4 weeks old...

Oh my goodness, this month has flown by.  Of course, I'm exhausted, but we're happy and things are going okay.  Cadence is still usually a good helper, just sad that I can't always play with her.  Piper is becoming much more alert and, well, more calm about things.  She seems to be getting used to us.
To celebrate her 4 weeks, I made her wear handknits.  This headband with a little flower...

and these little slippers (made following this pattern), which did not fit her long, skinny feet entirely well. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 month birthday sweet Piper Lee!

Love the pictures.

Love to all, Mom

Anonymous said...

I thought of her all day on her 1 month Birthday. Glad you celebrated with some cute things you made her.
Love,
Dassa

Anonymous said...

So cute! Piper is so cute, and Cadence has such a sweet heart :)