Thursday, November 15, 2012

Chores

I've taken on a bit more than I could chew this fall - I've been tutoring 3 nights a week, babysitting (and delivering to school) a six year old several mornings a week, subbing as a dorm parent occasionally, doing a homework-heavy weekly Bible study, and doing all my usual mom stuff while Matt has worked the last 6 weekends in a row.  (Yeah.  6.  In a row.)  And of course, what's fallen by the wayside is chores.  Our house has been a disaster, which doesn't bother anyone except me, but it really bothers me. I'm changing my schedule to free up some time, but I also needed to implement some structure and accountability to my cleaning chores.

Enter this cute customizable chores printable from my3monsters, which I found via Pinterest.  I thought about what I wanted to get done each week and divided it for the weekdays.  My3monsters also has a chore chart with her chores on it, but it was CRAZY extensive.  Like washing the walls crazy extensive.  I don't have time for that - but my props to anyone who does.


I edited the blank chore chart in picmonkey, then printed it on photo paper, stuck it in frame from the Dollar Tree, and hung it up on my kitchen wall.  Accountability.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Excellent idea! So proud of you! I should probably have something like your chart!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Very impressed! I have always been impressed with how organized you are. Super job!!
Love,
Dassa