Monday, February 07, 2005

Monday, Monday...

I'm subbing again! This time for dance classes. I subbed Friday too, for theater classes (I think I'm the official theater sub). It's good to be working.

This weekend was weird. Matt was chaperoning a theater conference out of town, so it was just me and Rainey. I did some cleaning and shopping and sewed a purse that didn't turn out very well. I don't think I'm a seamstress at all. Matt says I'm just a beginner. I'm not sure...

Anyway, Matt didn't get home until 2:30 Sunday morning, and I had waited up for him, so we were exhausted yesterday. Getting up this morning wasn't so fun either.

This Saturday is the Valentine's banquet at church that I'm helping plan with two of the other girls my age. I think I'll be pretty busy with that this week.


No comments: