Saturday, October 08, 2005

And now it is October...

I'm sure it's October because it's chilly enough that people were wearing jackets when I just went to Ingles and I made soup (not from a can, I made it with fresh veggies and chicken in the crockpot) for dinner and the orange candle is out on our side table in the living room.

I've been busy with not much worth mentioning. Today three loads of laundry and bathroom scrubbing. I already finished a book I forgot to post - Prom by Laurie Halse Anderson, which I was not crazy about. Now I'm reading The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi, which I do like so far. Why should anyone bother with books written for adults when children's books are so great?

I realized today that I have like 5 knitting projects going, and that I really should finish something up soon. Look for the updates in my Currently Knitting list.

Rainey says hello.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you accomplished a great deal today!! Enjoy your fall weather!

We had fun working the corndog booth this afternoon. Dad and I both were dippers and fryers. Now I smell like a corndog.

Have a good Sunday.

Love, Mom