Monday, March 06, 2006

"You're cool."

That's what a happy first-grader said to me as she was leaving the elementary school media center I visited today. (I'm sure there's a better way of phrasing that, but I don't know what it is.) I feel a comment like that justifies bragging on myself.

Especially since it's almost 3:00 and I'm eating lunch. So I've obviously had a busy day - because I just DON'T put off lunch. Matt won't be home until around 9:00 tonight after rehearsal and meetings. But this weekend was nice. I took Friday off work to do things like laundry and grocery shopping and preparation of a real meal. Saturday and Sunday were very relaxing, even though we did do a lot of chores. We also went out to eat twice and had friends over.

But...now...I'm...sleepy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree--a very high compliment! (And well-deserved).

Love, Mom