Saturday, September 16, 2006

Finished!

In the last few weeks, I've managed to complete quite a few knitting projects. I'm started using some of my lunch hour to knit, and I did a lot car knitting.

First, the Ballet Camisole from Magknits July 2006, using Knitpicks Shine Sport in Orchid. Started July 11, finished August 15. I like it. It's not my favorite thing ever, but it fits well. I had to change the strap shaping - it looked really funny when I did it the way the pattern said. No pictures with me modeling because my hair looks funny today.


Then, I finished two washcloths as housewarming gifts for my friend Randa, who just moved back to Florida. These were quick - I started on August 15 and finished September 1. I used the ballband dishcloth pattern from Mason Dixon Knitting and used this yarn because the colors reminded me of her:


They turned out like this:


And finally, on September 11, I finished the Two at Once, Toe-Up Socks From Knitpicks that I started on July 22. I would have finished these earlier if I hadn't had some frustrations with the heels. I followed the pattern to discover they didn't fit at all and had to re-do them.


I also accidentally made them really short - more like anklets. They're kinda cute, though.

No comments: