Friday, September 08, 2006

Time for a new look around here

Like it? I got tired of the fancy green-ness and decided to go for something cleaner and hopefully more personal.

I am loving this four day week. It's Friday already. I had a great time with my former roomies last weekend, especially with Anna's little boys.

This weekend looks like it'll be busy too - we're helping friends move and attending a Sunday School picnic. (Huh. "Sunday School Picnic" reminds me of Anne of Green Gables. Remember when she couldn't go to the picnic to eat ice cream for the first time because Marilla thought she stole an amethyst brooch. I have GOT to get Matt to watch that miniseries with me.)

Maybe, just maybe, we'll work more on the bathroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was the picnic?--hopefully enjoyable. We went to one also.
The Anne series is so good--I need to watch it again sometime also. Have a good week. Love, Mom