Saturday, April 14, 2007

back in the usa

Wow. What a weird week this has been. While Matt and I were running errands this morning (garbage dump, coffee, post office, grocery store), I pointed out, "On Monday, we were in Paris." It was a little hard for us to jump straight back to work on Tuesday and go full steam until yesterday evening after work. Now we're both suffering sinus infections or colds or something.

But we had an awesome trip! I was scared about doing this all on our own, no group or tour guide, but that made an adventure of figuring out what we were doing, where we were going, and what we were eating (v. important to me!) I'm going to spend the next week or so sharing pictures here, and here's the first:A view of Big Ben and the London Eye on our first day in London.

No comments: