We are busy-pants around here! I'm babysitting full-time for two little boys on campus (3 kids under the age of 4 all day = tired Mo) until the end of school and Matt is busy with all the end of the year activities. We just got back from a whirlwind trip to High Point for my dear friend Amy's wedding (where we also got to visit with 3 other sweet families we miss!). So, the blog posting here is going to be minimal for a bit, but we are starting the baby name game. Here's how it works:
1. We'll give a trivia clue and provide blanks indicating the number of letters in the answer. One of those blanks will have parentheses around it. That's the letter you save because it goes somewhere in baby girl's name. Here's an example: What state do we live in? _ _ _ _ _ _ (_) The answer is Georgia and the last letter is A - that would be the one to save for the unscrambling.
2. If you think you've figured out the name, feel free to ask Matt or I to confirm. For privacy's sake, don't make the guess in the comments on the blog.
3. We will not, however, be answering questions about initials, potential name meanings, or whether we can name the baby what your Grandma or dog picked out.
4. We picked a name that is meaningful and pretty to us and would appreciate no negativity.
Ok, here's the first clue:
1. What's the name of the road we live on? _ _ _ _ _ _ (_) _