Sunday, January 02, 2005

sick

Note: My grandfather requested that I write something every day. While that's not going to happen, I will try to post more often. So...

I don't get sick very often, but somewhere in the last few days, I got a cold. So, Matt's getting ready for church without me. I don't have to be back at work until Wednesday and I want to get better before then. Sick is no good when you are an adult and have to do most of the doctoring and pampering yourself. I made my own chicken noodle soup and got my own juice. I hope it's over soon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry that you are sick but this puts you in the majority [at least in your Steele family]. Nana and Dado are both down with a cold after holding off the viruses until our guests had left with their selected viral problems. But we wish for you an early recovery.

Love Dado