Sunday, June 03, 2007

Two great weekends

It's been busy here, as usual. Last weekend we went to visit the town we'll be moving to in August. I hadn't been there and it was really great to see. We're gonna like it there. We scoped out neighborhoods and found some houses we like, one in particular. Now we just need our house to sell!

This weekend, I had the pleasure of being with my mom on her birthday. Mom and Dad came up Thursday evening and were here until Saturday. They are fun people and it's very relaxing to have them around. We ate and shopped and talked and we went hiking and saw two waterfalls. It was great. I'm sorry that we are moving farther away from them.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was Fun! Thanks again.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Mo,
I'll be praying that your house sells and that you find a new one.
KJ