Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!

We returned home from our Christmas travels and I promptly began to fret about the organization and storage issues in our house. We didn't get that much new stuff for Christmas, but it was enough that we really don't have places to put all of it! I've been feeling like my household management has gotten a little out of control.

I'm not much of a person for New Year's Resolutions, but I've decided I really need to stick to my (very loose) weekly schedule and (rather minimal) weekly goals. To help me achieve some of this stuff, I've found a couple free printables that I hope will help me stay on track. Crystal at Money Saving Mom offers a Customizable Daily Docket here, and Buttoned Up has a Goal List form here.

That said, now I must go clean the bathroom.

No comments: