Thursday, February 07, 2013

White Eyelet Sweater

I think I started this little cotton sweater for P way back in the spring of 2012.  I knit on it off and on all last year, and then a few weeks ago, I finally sewed in the ends. I used this pattern.


 I intended it to be a little cropped, so thankfully it still fits, even though I meant for it to be done months ago.  I've found that though I have pretty advanced knitting skills and I could knit complicated sweaters or socks, I just want to do small, quick projects.  They're so much easier to pick up while I ride in the car, or watch the girls play, or sit on the couch with Matt in the evenings when I'm too tired to think much.

off baby pic - not as cute, but you can see the eyelets better!




4 comments:

Dassa said...

This sweater is adorable on our sweet curly headed baby girl. Love the details on it. Good job.
Love,
Dassa

Dassa said...

Love the sweater on our sweet curly headed baby girl. Love the eyelet details. Good job.
Love
Dassa

Joyce said...

Beautiful sweater on our sweet girl! Love, Mom

Bright and Beautiful Life said...

I just finished looking through all of your knitting projects and they are all cute, cute, cute. I'm bookmarking so I can come back and get the details so I can make some of them ~ we have a grandbaby girl due in May. So I'm going to have a lot of fun making cute things for her. I like your blog a lot. Have a great day. ~ Lori @ A Bright and Beautiful Life www.abrightandbeautifullife.com ~~ I wrote this in cuz my google account below is old, I think my gmail account is still active but I don't know how to access it! {Sorry this is so long.}