* Taught the cat to fetch. Seriously, it's really cute. He has this one catnip toy, a purple frog, that, once thrown, he will retreive and return to the feet of the thrower. Much fun.
* Redecorated the bathroom. Who knew Wal-mart had cute bathroom decor? Most of it is hideous, but there was a nice coordinated set that I purchased some pieces of today. We now have a new shower curtain, shower curtain holder things (what are those called?), soap dispenser, toothbursh holder, and light switch cover. It's really quite impressive because it coordinates with the bedding that we purchased at Target.
* Made a weird pumpkin dessert. Not brave enough for pie, I tried a cold pumpkin thing that Matt likes, but I am not so crazy about. If I make it again, I will not use the giant can of pumpkin.
* Made the yummiest macaroni and cheese ever. Here's the recipe (it's really bad for you):
2 cups cottage cheese (I used low fat)
1 cup sour cream
1 beaten egg
a few dashes of salt and garlic powder
4 cups cooked macaroni
2 cups shredded sharp chedder.
Mix it all up and bake at 350 for 1/2 hour.
* Picked out a new child to sponsor through Compassion International. I have been sponsoring a boy named Danny in the Phillipines for several years now. Matt also sponsors a boy in the Phillipines through World Vision. We wanted to do more, so now, for only $28 a month, 5 year old Justine in Uganda gets food, schooling, health care, and other necessities, along with exposure to the good news of Jesus. If you are interested in releasing a child from poverty in Jesus' name, please check out Compassion.