Tuesday, November 30, 2004

What I've been up to -

I didn't post for awhile because I was off gallivanting and turning 25. Saturday the 20th I was flown to northern Virginia to help clean out my aunt's closet (which prompted much thought and discussion about my future as a professional organizer, like on the TLC show "Clean Sweep"), watching cable television, shopping, and visiting with my grandparents.

I returned to Georgia and my parents' house south of Atlanta a few days later, reuniting with my husband and my cat (they had been road tripping in Florida in a car with no air conditioning - sorry, guys). I cooked yummy Thanksgiving food with my mom and celebrated a quarter century of my life.

For the last couple of days I've been knitting to try to finish the makeover of the unsuccessful sweater, unpacking and doing laundry. Today I made a really good chicken and dumplings recipe I saw on 30 Minute Meals at my parents' house. It was fairly easy and delicious. For the recipe, click here.

It's wet and cold here again, and I think I'm beginning to see what this whole winter thing is about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad the chicken and dumplings turned out delicious. Did you use Bisquick? And yes, you would be a great professional organizer.