Saturday, October 23, 2010

Deals of the Week


Everything was free! Clockwise from top left:
Cottonelle wipes - free with coupon that came in the mail this week after I signed up for it online.
Cold-Eeze - free sample that came in the mail after I signed up for it online.
Gain dish detergent - free after $1 coupon from newspaper insert.
Advil - free with coupon that came in the mail this week after I signed up for it online.
Nescafe instant coffee packets - free sample that came in the mail after I signed up for it online.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Go Maureen!

Love, Mom

P.S. Love the blogs about your crafting and the new kitchen.

Anonymous said...

OKay, you are getting way more things FREE than me!! You have got to teach me how you find these websites. I get two newspapers now and buy one get one FREE and with 2 coupons I save more on the 1 I buy-- but what you are doing seems better. Let me know.
Love, Dassa

Anonymous said...

Yes, please share these websites! :)