Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Fall...Autumn...Fall...Autumn

I hear that today is the first official day of Fall.

Fall has always been my favorite time of the year. Of course, I've lived in Florida my entire life up until a month ago, where "fall" just meant the humidity went down a bit and temps were no longer in the 90s.

Also, my entire life up until now I have called Fall Fall. But this year I think I will call it Autumn since we're already waking up to temperatures in the 40s. It gets nice during the day, but still...

I think I will like Autumn. But I think I will be cold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An autumn lover, just like your Dado and Mommer.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful start to life in the beautiful mountains of north Georgia. You will be cool but not cold with all those knitted warmers and a fine husband.

This sounds idyllic to those of us who love autumn and grew up in the hills of NC, especially in such a beautiful environment for learning and teaching.