Monday, September 27, 2004

Griffin

Once again, Matt and I spent the weekend out of town. Matt had a music conference in the Atlanta area and my mom and dad are south of Atlanta in Griffin, GA, the self-proclaimed "city of irises," so we left the kitty for a few days. Besides getting to spend time with my wonderful parents, we enjoyed big city delights like Applebee's, Target, Michael's, and Garden Ridge. There's a lot that Wal-mart just can't offer.

We attended my parents' church on Sunday, which was very nice. Many people seemed eager to meet us, and Matt said they had the best church choir he had ever heard. Pastor Craig presented an interesting and compelling message about Moses' encounter with God in Exodus 3.

Oh, and we are very thankful to my mom for some fantastic home cooking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so much fun reading all your entries. Glad you enjoyed your visit and my food!!